Frequently Asked Questions:
What material is your jewelry?
- We carry both gold plated and gold-filled pieces, although our 2021 collections will feature all gold-filled jewelry, with only stone pendants being gold plated. This switch up ensures that your jewelry lasts!
What's the difference between gold plated and gold-filled jewelry?
- Gold plated jewelry is dipped in a thin coating of gold that requires proper care if you wish to preserve it's plating.
- Gold-filled jewelry is mechanically bonded to a much thicker coating of gold making it tarnish-resistant and longer lasting.
Is your jewelry hypoallergenic?
- Yes. Our jewelry is nickel, lead, and zinc free and, in most cases, is hypoallergenic.
How do I take care of my jewelry?
- It's best to remove your jewelry before swimming, showering, and exercising, and be sure to avoid exposure to chemicals from perfumes, lotions, and other beauty products by putting on your jewelry last. Delicate jewelry pieces also fare well if you opt not to sleep in them.
Do you restock items?
- We are small batch jewelry makers so we don't carry many of each piece. If you see something you like, get it while you can!
What are your shipping times and refund policies?
- Please refer to the respective links at the bottom of the page.
How does my order plant a tree?
- Through our partnership with One Tree Planted nonprofit, we are able to donate $1 with each purchase to plant a tree in efforts to fight deforestation around the world. And all at no additional cost to you!